Pension Fund Management
Tesah Capital Limited (TCL) is a registered pension fund manager with the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) and has several years of experience in managing pensions for both private and public sector institutions.
In line with the new Pensions Act, Act 766, it is mandatory for all Ghanaian institutions to set up an occupational pension scheme (Tier 2), managed by a registered pension fund manager under a licensed trustee. In addition to the Tier 2 requirement, institutions may also set up a voluntary provident fund scheme (Tier 3), or employees may personally contribute into a group-registered pension scheme.
Our pension desk offers pension fund management services to trustees, corporate investors for Tier 2 and Tier 3 pension schemes. We are able to draw up an investment policy statement and align investment objectives with risk profile, asset allocation, return expectations and liquidity needs.
Currently, our pension portfolio includes the following as approved by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA):
- Group Personal Pension Schemes (Tier 2 and Tier 3) sponsored by a licensed Corporate Trustee;
- Employer Sponsored Occupational Pension Schemes (Tier 2 and Tier 3);
- Employer Sponsored Provident Fund Pension Schemes;
- Personal Pension Schemes
- Master Trust Occupational Pension Schemes (Tier 2) for multiple employers and sponsored by a licensed Corporate Trustee;
- Master Trust Provident Fund Pension Schemes (Tier 2) for multiple employers and sponsored by a licensed Corporate Trustee.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Duly completed Private Wealth Management account opening form
- One passport photograph (digital photographs allowed)
- Proof of identification (valid photo ID)
- Proof of residential address (utility bill issued within the last 3 months)
Other Funds & Solutions
Let us work together to put your funds to smart use and grow your investment portfolio.
Get in touch with an investment professional.