Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that this site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. None of Tesah Capital Limited (Tesah), its affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees or agents guarantees the timeliness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of any of the site. None of the Tesah parties warrant that this site or downloads will meet your needs or expectations, or be uninterrupted, secure or error free or that this site, its server or any files available for downloading through this site are free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. Tesah have no responsibility for viruses or any other damage that may be caused to you as a result of using this site. Periods of volatile or unusual market activity, in particular, may affect systems availability or response time.
You expressly agree that the entire risk as to the quality and performance of this site and the timeliness, usefulness, accuracy or completeness of the site is assumed solely by you. Tesah and its affiliated parties or agents hereby specifically disclaim any representations, endorsements, guarantees, or warranties, express or implied, regarding this site, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all of the Tesah parties disclaim any warranties with respect to any results that may be obtained from the use of this site.
Connectivity. You agree that you are responsible for the means you use to access the Site and understand that your hardware, software, the Internet, your Internet Service Provider, and other third parties involved in connecting you to our Site may not perform as intended or desired.
Third party damages. Tesah also disclaims responsibility for damages third parties may cause to you through the use of this Site, whether intentional or unintentional. For example, you understand that hackers could breach our security procedures and that Tesah will not be responsible for any related damages.
Content and Data. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that Site Content is complete and accurate. However, due to the nature of information delivery technology and the necessity of using multiple data sources, including Third Party Content, we are unable to assure the accuracy of the data you access through this Site. Site Content is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other reasons. Tesah has no duty to update this Site or any Site Content. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising from any actions or investment decisions taken by you based on the accuracy of the data presented through this site.
Speculation or stated beliefs about future events, such as market and economic conditions, company or security performance, upcoming product offerings or other projections are “forward-looking statements”. These forward-looking statements represent the beliefs of the speaker/author and do not necessarily represent the views of Tesah or any of its parties. General business, market, economic and political conditions could cause actual results to differ materially from what the speaker/author presently anticipates or projects.
Terms and Conditions for Online Services
- Personal and account details provided should be accurate and valid. Accounts created are subject to vetting by the staff of Tesah and can be revoked if found to be fictitious. Names, emails and phone numbers provided should match with our records.
- By registering for the Online top-up service, you will be able to make deposits into any Tesah Investment Solutions, even if you have not previously done so.
Tesah will not be responsible for any loss or delay occasioned by any error on the part of the client in the process of inputting his/her personal or contact details.
- A transfer fee of 1.5% will be charged on the value of all transactions made using mobile money.
- A transfer fee of 2.3% will be charged on the value of all transactions made using debit card.
- Tesah will not be responsible for any loss or delay occasioned by any error on the part of the client in the process of inputting his/her investment instructions.
- All top ups will be deemed successful SUBJECT to validation of the card or mobile number used via the corresponding bank or service provider. Should a card or mobile number be successfully validated and thereby authorized, the deposit may take up to 72 hours to reflect in client’s Tesah Investment account. Clients whose transactions are not successfully validated will receive an email from Tesah advising them to contact their card issuers or service providers for transaction authentication.
- Should a transaction be successful and then subsequently is determined to be fraudulent, Tesah will immediately place a lien on the client’s account until the transaction is successfully validated or otherwise.