Tesah International Account
Tesah International Account (TIA) is an investment package for Ghanaians and other foreign nationals living abroad. It presents a great opportunity to optimize returns on your funds through investments in Ghana. For Ghanaians living abroad, TIA gives you the opportunity to invest towards your child’s education, retirement, dream house, or grow your wealth back home. For foreign nationals TIA presents an opportunity to invest in one of Africa’s most enviable emerging markets.
- Zero opening balance – Open an account today to join the Tesah family and fund it later.
- Flexible Payments – You can top up your account at any time.
- Variable Asset Allocation – Funds are allocated to asset classes based on your objective, risk profile and other vital information you provide.
- Account Co-management – Option to permit a trusted third party to contribute to the management of your account
- Objective setting – Your success is our success. Set your target and let us guide you and work with you towards your goal.
- Free access to our digital platforms – Web and Mobile App.
- Free email alerts and statements – Know the status of your investments. Receive regular information on your investments.
- Payment orders to third party – We shall accept and process your instructions to make payments to others on your behalf from your investment.
- Online deposits and withdrawals – Topping up your investment account or making a withdrawal from your investment account is easy with our online withdrawal and deposit options.
- Investments can serve as collateral for loans and advances – Grow your investment account and use it to secure a credit facility. Your investment continues to grow during the life of the credit facility.
- Funds are repatriable – Funds invested can be repatriated to the country of origin of the investor.
- Free market insights – Access to our market updates, investment trends, portfolio strategies and investor behaviour.
- Government of Ghana Securities.
- Local Government and Statutory Agencies: Eg. Cocoa Bills, ESLA Bonds.
- Corporate Bond: Bonds issued and listed on the Ghana Fixed Income Market.
- Kiddifund Mutual Fund licensed by the SEC of Ghana.
- Equities: Equities Listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Ghanaians Abroad
- Foreign Nationals
- Duly completed account opening form
- One passport photograph (digital photographs allowed)
- Proof of identification (valid photo ID)
- Proof of residential address (utility bill issued within the last 3 months)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Other Funds & Solutions
Let us work together to put your funds to smart use and grow your wealth.
Get in touch with an investment professional.