Tesah Trust Account
The Tesah Trust Account (TTA) offers the opportunity to resident and non-resident individuals to open an investment account in trust for another adult (resident and non-resident). The account holder may choose to have authority over the account and make investment decisions on the account. Open a TTA now for that relative, worker, etc.
- Zero opening balance – Open an account today to join the Tesah family and fund it later.
- Flexible Payments – You can top up your account at any time.
- Variable Asset Allocation – Funds are allocated to various asset classes based on your objective, risk profile and other vital information you provide.
- Account Co-management – Option to permit a trusted third party to contribute to the management of your account
- Objective setting – Your success is our success. Set your target and let us guide you and work with you towards your goal.
- Free access to our digital platforms – Web and Mobile App.
- Free email alerts and statements – Know the status of your investments. Receive regular information on your investments.
- Payment orders to third party – We shall accept and process your instructions to make payments to others on your behalf from your investment.
- Online deposits and withdrawals – Topping up your investment account or making a withdrawal from your investment account is easy with our online withdrawal and deposit options.
- Investments can serve as collateral for loans and advances – Grow your investment account and use it to secure a credit facility. Your investment continues to grow during the life of the credit facility.
- Free market insights – Access to our market updates, investment trends, portfolio strategies and investor behaviour.
- Government of Ghana Securities
- Local Government and Statutory Agencies: Eg. Cocoa Bills, ESLA Bonds
- Corporate Bond: Bonds issued and listed on the Ghana Fixed Income Market.
- Kiddifund Mutual Fund licensed by the SEC of Ghana.
- Equities: Equities Listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Duly completed account opening form
- One passport photograph (digital photographs allowed)
- Proof of identification of the trustee and beneficiary (valid photo ID)
- Proof of residential address (utility bill issued within the last 3 months)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Other Funds & Solutions
Let us work together to put your funds to smart use and grow your wealth.
Get in touch with an investment professional.