The Tesah Treasury Trust is an open-ended money market unit trust that will invest primarily in treasury securities including treasury bills, notes and bonds or treasury backed securities. The Tesah Treasury Trust has an objective of maximizing short term income while aiming to preserve capital and to maintain a high degree of liquidity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Tesah Treasury Trust?
The Trust is an open-ended money market unit trust which invests primarily in short term money market instruments issued by the Government of Ghana.
2. What are the benefits of investing in Tesah Treasury Trust?
- Provide safety through investment in government and quasi-government securities.
- Generate competitive returns at a lower or zero risk
- Provide diversification across different maturity profiles and yields
- Provide liquidity – easy redemption of funds invested
- Preservation of Capital
3. Are there any risks to the Tesah Treasury Trust?
Investments of the funds will only consist of treasury and quasi-government securities; meaning there is close to zero risk.
4. Are there any fees charged?
There are no front load or redemption fees that are charged. The only fees that are to be charged are fund management fees.
5. How do I sign up to the Tesah Treasury Trust?
The following avenues can be used to open a TTT account
- Tesah Mobile (Mobile app)
- Web portal (Visit www.tesahcapital.com) USSD code: *447*707#
- Contact Tesah Capital on 0302 977813 / 0501571467
6. How long will it take to receive my funds if I request a withdrawal?
Investors shall receive their funds within 48 hours upon request.
7. Are there any penalties when you withdraw?
There are no redemption charges.