The Tesah Treasury Trust is an open-ended money market unit trust that will invest primarily in treasury securities including treasury bills, notes and bonds or treasury backed securities. The Tesah Treasury Trust has an objective of maximizing short term income while aiming to preserve capital and to maintain a high degree of liquidity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Tesah Treasury Trust?
2. What are the benefits of investing in Tesah Treasury Trust?
- Provide safety through investment in government and quasi-government securities.
- Generate competitive returns at a lower or zero risk
- Provide diversification across different maturity profiles and yields
- Provide liquidity – easy redemption of funds invested
- Preservation of Capital
3. Are there any risks to the Tesah Treasury Trust?
4. Are there any fees charged?
5. How do I sign up to the Tesah Treasury Trust?
- Tesah Mobile (Mobile app)
- Web portal (Visit www.tesahcapital.com) USSD code: *447*707#
- Contact Tesah Capital on 0302 977813 / 0501571467
6. How long will it take to receive my funds if I request a withdrawal?
7. Are there any penalties when you withdraw?
Other Funds & Solutions
Let us work together to put your funds to smart use and grow your wealth.
Get in touch with an investment professional.