Notice is hereby given that the 9th Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Tesah Future Fund PLC will be held virtually via Zoom on 28th September, 2022 at 10:00am to transact the following:
- To receive and consider the Reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 31st December, 2021
- To receive and consider audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2021.
- To appoint new auditors to align with the requirements of Section 197 (4) of the Securities Industry Act, 2019 (Act 929).
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors for the year 2022.
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at any Annual General Meeting.
Special resolution by shareholders to appoint two (2) more directors in compliance with the
Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992).
Dated this 5th day of August, 2022
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
ARZ Consult Ltd
1. Virtual Attendance
This Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders shall be held virtually and attendance by all members and/or their proxies shall be by online participation (Zoom).
2. Proxy/Proxy Forms
A member of the company entitled to attend and vote at the AGM is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend the virtual meeting and vote in his/her stead. Such a proxy need not be a member of the company.
The appointment of a proxy will not prevent a member from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting (via online participation). Where a member attends the meeting in person (i.e., participates online), the proxy appointment shall be deemed to be revoked.
A copy of the Proxy Form can be downloaded from www.tesahcapital.com and must be completed and emailed to email@example.com deposited at Tesah Capital Limited’s office, (Second Floor of the Allied Height Building, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Abelenkpe), not later than 48 hours before the appointed time of the meeting. A proxy form is provided in the Annual Report.
An electronic version of the Company’s Annual Report may be accessed at Tesah Capital Limited’s website at www.tesahcapital.com.
REGISTERING FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN THE AGM VIA ZOOM
To register for the AGM:
Shareholders who wish to participate in this year’s AGM are to register through the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkd-itpjMtHdPXjJuwNoIgqyOvlUG_Z2WN
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the AGM.
To participate in the AGM:
1. Raise your hand to either second a motion or ask a question.
- Click “Participants”.
- Click “Raise hand” at the bottom of the participants’ dialogue box.
- Tap the three dots labelled “More” on the far right of the controls bar.
- Tap “Raise hand” to raise your hand.
You will be unmuted to perform the action for which your hand was raised.
On PC and mobile:
- When it is time to vote, the poll will appear on your screen.
- Tap/click on your preferred option (FOR or AGAINST) to cast your vote.
When voting ends, the results will be shared on your screen.